SC Lawyers with More Than a Century of Combined Experience
An established personal injury law firm with the resources and commitment to help you
Since our founding in 1983, Bell Legal Group has earned a national reputation for our integrity and our history of proven results. Unlike some law firms that try to handle cases spanning too many practice areas, we keep focus on select areas of injury law to provide you with the most comprehensive, effective representation. We can help you with medical malpractice, auto defects, environmental law, nursing home negligence, police and jail misconduct and fatal and catastrophic injury cases.
Meet our experienced team of Sumter and Georgetown, SC attorneys
Our South Carolina injury attorneys work hard to provide a high standard of legal services. Our staff dedicates our time and energy to respond to the individual needs of each and every client. We represent clients who have suffered serious personal injuries all across South Carolina including in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Florence, Sumter and Georgetown, and throughout the country. Our leadership team includes:
Innovation and dedication
At Bell Legal Group, we have a strong reserve of capital, resources and experience to go the distance in all types of complex South Carolina injury cases. When other law firms are looking for assistance with difficult and expensive cases, they know that they can count on Bell Legal Group attorneys to develop the best resolutions for their clients because we have:
- Personal injury attorneys with more than 100 years of combined experience
- A team of seven SC attorneys and twelve paralegals who work together to uncover evidence that is critical to the outcome of the case
- The resources and state-of-the-art technology to try multimillion-dollar cases
- An onsite Vehicle Safety Research Center that enables us to recreate accidents, test for equipment defects, evaluate safety of specific auto parts and develop visual aids for courtroom presentation
- A team of trained engineers, researchers, private investigators, former police officials, psychologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, nurses and doctors to assist in our trial preparations
Learn how our Sumter and Georgetown, SC attorneys can help you
To learn more about recovering for your injuries, schedule a free consultation with our South Carolina law firm. To speak to an attorney at the Bell Legal Group, call us at 877-453-5055 or toll free at or contact us online.